Engine and Genset OEM
You're selling a quality product, and you don't want warranty repairs. Insure yourself against
cooling and lubrication system failures and show your customers you care by selecting the very
best hose clamps.
Here's a typical example:
- A typical 25kW industrial genset from one of our customers costs the end user approximately
- Cheap "marine grade" clamps from "Brand T" would cost this manufacturer a total of no less
- AWAB 316SS clamps cost them $12.67, or a maximum difference of $6.46.
Comparing the costs of the clamps, without taking anything else into account, it's a HUGE
difference! The AWAB 316SS clamps are TWICE as expensive! (Keep reading)
Now let's look at the real differences:
- AWAB clamps last a very long time; they don't have to be replaced every couple years.
- AWAB clamps don't stress crack at the ends of their slots and fail.
- AWAB clamps don't vibrate loose.
- AWAB clamps don't tear up hoses.
Assume for the moment that our customer is really paying $3,750 for the parts to make this
genset. The increase in parts cost is now a whopping 0.17%. Think about it. How much
does it cost to keep a good customer happy when a clamp fails on a new genset and it burns
up? Wouldn't you rather spend that money making your product better instead?